Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Slings

I really wanted to share this website with everyone.....http://www.unido.co.nz/. It is the website for a company in New Zealand (two moms) that make baby slings. This website is amazing! You get to pick out two colors for each sling. The slings are adorable and most importantly......WASHABLE!
A friend of mine and I were talking one day and I mentioned that I really wanted to find one of these baby slings that I see a lot of the adoptive mothers wearing in Ethiopia, it turns out her daughter-in-law has a business in New Zealand and she makes them. She has bragged and bragged in the past about what an amazing seamstress she is, but, I never knew that she made baby slings! It is amazing what occurs with friends in our lives!
The money is in New Zealand dollars, typically about 1/2 of the American dollar. So you can google money exchange it to figure out the exact exchange amount or count on about 1/2 the cost listed. Each is about $40 American dollar and that amount includes shipping.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment